What the report covers
- UK Healthcare Expenditure
- International Healthcare Expenditure
- Private Acute Medical Care
- Health Cover
- Care Homes for Older People
- Adult Specialist Care
- Homecare and Supported Living
- Mental Health Hospitals
- Children’s Residential Care
- Foster Care
- Special Education
- Primary Care
- Community Health Services
- Occupational Health
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Private Equity in Healthcare
- Politics and regulation
Who is the report for
- C-suite professionals from right across the independent healthcare and social care environment
- CCG and local authority commissioners
- Directors of Adult Social Services
- Directors of Children’s Services
- NHS Foundation Trusts
- Independent hospitals/hospital groups
- Care home providers/care home provider groups
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Local and national government
- Healthcare and social care trade bodies
- Policy writers
- Think tanks
What You Get
- Print package – single-user Printed Hard Copy
- Digital package – Multi-user Digital PDF and Data in Excel files + Printed Hard Copy
Want to know more? Our sales team can help.
Call: 020 78339123
Email: [email protected]
Fully revised UK Healthcare Market Review in its thirty-second edition
The 32nd edition of LaingBuisson’s UK Healthcare Market Review is vital reading for independent providers, commissioners, advisors and investors active in the UK’s independent healthcare and social care sectors.
Published in September 2020, against the backdrop of Covid-19, the Review offers the first allround view of how the pandemic and the resulting lockdown has affected different sectors of the independent healthcare and social care market in the UK.
The report shows the extent of the impact on care homes for older people. However, there has been less impact on, and certainly no existential threat to, providers of care to adults under 65, homecare and housing with care. Many independent hospitals and healthcare facilities were signed over to the NHS throughout the spring and summer of 2020.
The new edition also includes a completely revised and updated politics and regulation section. This outlines current Government policy and NHS England’s strategy of moving towards integrated care. This creates new opportunities for the independent sector to work with the NHS, though the tendering of services foreseen by the Lansley reforms looks likely to end on the legislative scrapheap.
The 32nd edition also has, for the first time, a section on Clinical Homecare. Little remarked upon, this sector accounts for almost 30% of NHS private sector outsourcing and has demonstrated the greatest growth of any NHS outsourcer. The new UK Healthcare Market Review looks at the drivers for this exponential growth.
Subscribers to the Review will also get access to a fully searchable, cloud-based curated CareDirectory, through our iLaingBuisson portal. This enables online, real-time searches of independent healthcare and social care providers across all segments of the market, including details of their management team, locations and five year financials with full adjusted profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow. This database is updated in real time and is an invaluable business development tool.
£895.00 – £2,685.00
Dementia Care Services Market Report
Who is the report for? The report is…
Private Equity in Healthcare Market Report 4ed
What the report includes Introduction from Henry Elphick,…
Healthcare Construction UK Market Report
What the report includes Structure, size and values…