LaingBuisson is a leading healthcare business intelligence provider that has been serving clients for over 30 years, creating knowledge and sharing it so better decisions can be made. We work globally with providers, commissioners, payors, manufacturers, investors, regulators and advisors, helping them understand their markets and make informed decisions through market intelligence, data solutions and consulting.
Grow your business, make better investment decisions and connect with your clients with a LaingBuisson Membership. Join the leading senior executive network in independent healthcare, social care and education. Membership enables you to stay ahead of your competitors with access to proprietary news, analysis and data on your markets that you won’t find elsewhere.
Choose from our full Knowledge, Intelligence or Insight membership, or start by registering for our free headlines email.
LaingBuisson is the chosen provider of independent sector healthcare market data to the UK Government’s Office for National Statistics.
Knowledge is at the heart of what we do. Our consultants write over 30 market reports, contribute content to our journals and are content leads for our events.
- Journals - rolling news and analysis from Care Markets, Healthcare Markets, Healthcare Markets international and the International Medical Travel Journal
- Market Reports - in-depth analysis of key markets across healthcare, social care and education
- Events - national and international conferences, seminars and roundtables attended by leading senior executives, delivering educational and networking opportunities
- Awards - recognising the leading providers and advisors across healthcare, education and social care
Our data solutions are based on our proprietary provider, pay and other datasets and data from our leading B2C websites. Our iLaingBuisson® portal hosts cloud-based software solutions that enable clients to analyse and export data and deliver sophisticated insights.
- CareSearch - provider market database
- CareMonitor - care quality database
- CareCostBenchmarks - care home cost model
- CareDirectory - provider financials and contacts
We consult across healthcare, social care, medical devices and life sciences, providing knowledgeable fact-based insights to make the right choices and implement strategies successfully. We have worked in more than 25 countries with over 700 organisations, many of whom are repeat clients. They include investors, public authorities, private sector providers and life sciences companies, health insurers, professional advisors, trade associations and the third sector.
The key to a successful healthcare business is patient flow. Through our well-established network of online consumer portals and printed country and treatment guides, healthcare providers and destinations can promote themselves directly to patients looking to travel for treatment overseas or seeking a second opinion from their clinicians.
For further details on our journals, market reports, events and awards, please select from the options below to download a brochure